Saturday 29 December 2012

2012... in a nutshell.


Hello one and all. Happy holidays from me to you (albeit a bit late!) Well... what can I say about 2012? In terms of creativity it's pretty much died on it's arse. I haven't had a 'good' drawing day in months, and it shows no sign of letting up. I'm hopeful that 2013 will bring about a new view, a renewed love of drawing if you will.... I guess I'll have to wait and see what the new dawn brings.

Here's a chilled out furry thing, smoking a pipe to end the year on!

PEACE!

1 comment:

The Creative Twin said...

Happy new year Shane! I think most if not all of us that were inflicted by M.A Syndrome have struggled with drawing for some time... Hoping 2013 will shift that cloud (and the M.A for me). The chilled out furry smoking thing would make a good toy! In fact, we should make a range of GLOOP toys! One day... Hope you are keeping well.

H