Friday 13 June 2008

The Dead shall RISE!




This is an exciting one! The top pic was the brief that I was set by an up and coming British Horror Punk band from Telford- The Dead Pleasures, after I'd pestered them to let me create some artwork for them. I was charged with creating a gatefold CD cover layout for their forthcoming debut album - A Chorus of Corpses (July 2008- Robot Monster records). The middle pic was my rough draft layout for the cover, and at the bottom is the finished, full colour artwork (no tracklisting though and I think that the logo is different now). I worked pretty closely with Billy (the Bassist/Vocalist) to get the picture they wanted, but in all honesty we nailed it pretty quickly. I can't wait for the album to come out (they are a great band- for fans of the Horror Rock Genre) and to see them play at Pepper's in Wrexham at the begining of July!

No comments: