Friday 3 June 2011

Barely breathing....





Just about still drawing though! The drummer (man) is Ginger Baker... or rather my interpretation of GINGER. This was skecthed for a Word of the Week (2 weeks back). The band at the bottom is REDD KROSS (back in the Phaseshifter CD days). They had a song on there called 'Huge Wonder'.. this was a sketch for another missed Word of the Week which was 'WONDER'... Dave did a drawing of Led Zepplin and Heather did a piece on Wonder Woman... strangely enough both ideas I had (but didn't do anything with)!. The other bits and bobs are typical randomness. The Octopus or ROCKTOPUS as I like to affectionately call him is a character from the stalling 'horror band' comic strip I was hoping to work on (but I'm too lazy). The UFO is just a dumb sketch and ROKKENSTEIN is just a return to a motif I used to draw on a pretty regular basis when I look back over this blog and hrough my sketchbooks...

Hope to get moving a bit now... my drawing bones are stiff.

No comments: