Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hullo!!

Hullo one and all! It's been a little bit 'running silent' these last few weeks... sorry about that. It's been a combination of things that has kept me away from blogging, but i have been sketching and what not. I'm aiming to break out the scanner tomorrow and have a bit of a blog frenzy. As well as the usual random images, I attended an alternative life drawing class last week and had a lot of fun (Dr Sketchy's... where "rubbers are for pussies!") though I was a little horrified to discover that I'd completely forgotten how to draw properly!!!. I've also started working on a logo design for an up coming Skateboard manufacturer over in the US above is a sneak at one of the character designs.... that also fits my current artistic mood!!).

Hope you've all been keeping well!

No comments: