Monday 9 January 2012

What happenend to 2011?

Happy New Year everyone!! (sorry it's a little late)..

What a strange year 2011 ended up being! I've no idea what happened to December!! I've done very little in the way of drawing over the last month and this is largely due to the Masters Course I'm on... Truthfully it's a pretty unplesant experience, and it's completely sapped me of my drive to create. The 2 brief's that we are working on for 16th Jan deadline are research modules, and as such offer me no joy whatsoever... I really dislike research (even if it's a subject I'm partial to)... but to just touch base with you all (and to prove that I AM actually doing SOME research) here is an updated INFLUENCE MAP, which was an exercise I recently completed to try and visualise some of the stronger influences on my (currently non-existent) work.

Appearing (in no particular order) are:

BRUCE TIMM, DEREK YANIGER, BEN CAMPEROS, CRAIG MCKRAKEN, SANJAY PATEL, ALBERTO CERRITENO, BEN NEWMAN, SHAG, SHANE GLINES, BELLE DEE, PAUL FRANK, BOB STAAKE, DARWYN COOKE and GAMA-GO (with TIM BISKUP).

Hopefully things will pick up on the creative front in the short term and you'll have some more pics to look at shortly.

One good thing happened over Christmas on the art front though... I recieved my copy of The Book Of Creation (published by Oracom) with my double page spread in!! Must upload some pictures of it!!

No comments: